Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...

...which is why I haven't posted in a few days. But, the good news is that since I've been so busy, I have lots of fun new items to share.
It's not all about weddings here at Handmade by Allison, we love all special events...milestone birthdays, showers, luncheons and more. So, when my friend Jeannine needed a special invite for her dad's suprise b-day, I knew exactly what to do. Her dad is obsessed with his lawn and I thought this invite design was perfect for him.

Also, I just finished one of my favorite pocketfold invitations for Melissa. These invites have a gold leaf pocket, Japanese cherry blossom paper and an ivory pearl invite panel with red and gold border. I just LOVE the colors and design and the Japanese paper. Melissa really wanted to include the paper and I'm so glad we did!



No comments:

Post a Comment