Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sangria anyone?

Jenn is getting married at an old Spanish style mansion and wanted her invitation to have a Spanish feel. I LOVE these colors and the Spanish tile design we created for her. Jenn is carrying through the Spanish tile idea throughout the entire wedding, so it's a perfect fit. It just makes me feel like eating tapas and drinking a glass of sangria. Jenn got the invites over the weekend and sent me this wonderful note.
-----------
Allison,
The box of invites arrived today! Thank you again for shipping them to us.
They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! (and they were even packaged so cute too!!) I can not wait to send them out!
You have just been outstanding to work with - and I really can not wait to work with you again! I truly appreciate you and your work.
THANK YOU thank you thank you thank you!!!!
Jenn
----------
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment