Thursday, June 25, 2009

Winter Wedding

Jessica and Matt (along with Jessica's mom, Christi -- who owns Travel Bug and is the best travel agent out there -- trust me, I use her for all of my personal and business travel) came to me a few months ago to discuss save the dates. At the time, they were getting married in July of 2010, but Matt is in the Army and found out that he would already be deployed by the time July rolled around....so, a Winter Wedding, it is!

For their save the dates, Jessica liked the prominent date style and incorporated their colors of deep purple and lavender. We even included accommodations information on the back of the save the date card. Jessica came in a picked up her save the dates yesterday and we designed their beautiful invitations. I can't wait to see everything else come together. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment