Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Real Wedding - Stephanie & Jay - 09/06/09

I'm SO excited about this real wedding post. Stephanie and Jay were married on September 6, 2009 in Big Sky, Montana. First let me say that Stephanie and Jay are the sweetest couple. In the span of the year, we must of exchanged hundreds of emails and phone calls. In the midst of a phone call, Allie and I mentioned how we thought this was going to be such a cool wedding and we'd love to come...Stephanie's response..."Sure, we'd love to have you!". Like I said, a great couple!

So, when I got the email from Stephanie last night with the link to her pro pics, I was overjoyed and couldn't wait to dive into the details from their big day in Big Sky. And, oh boy, they are awesome! Their photographer is Larry Stanley - Montana Wedding Photographer. (Check out his two websites for his portfolio and resource site.) In a comment Stephanie made on Larry's blog she says that she knew from their first phone call that he was the perfect photographer for them. I think you will agree when you see all of the photos below.

A big thanks to Larry for responding to my request for photos in less than a day! You are phenomenal! :) And, Larry promises me a link to Stephanie and Jay's album, when it is complete, so I'll be sure to share that with you.

Finally, as you enjoy all of these pictures, you might remember some of our older blog posts with shots of Stephanie and Jay's save the date, invitation and other details. We loved designing everything for their natural and elegant big day. Hope you like everything too! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment