Thursday, March 27, 2008

Welcome to Handmade by Allison's Blog!



Well, I've done it now! After watching many fellow wedding vendors blog their days away, I've decided to enter the world of posting. I hope it will be a place where my current clients can see their designs come to life and give potential brides the opportunity to learn a little more about Handmade by Allison.


I hope you enjoy the posts, pictures and more!


So, in my first post, I wanted to share a picture of Kim's invitation, which we just finished today! These unique pocketfold invitations include a pool colored square pocket, lime accents, natural raffia and gerber daisy accent. We love this invitation and can't wait to see what Kim thinks on Saturday when she picks them up from our studio!!

1 comment:

  1. Allison you are great! Thanks so much for designing such a great invitation. It is perfect for us and incorporated all the things that we wanted. Thanks so much for everything! We can't wait to send them out!

    ReplyDelete