Friday, July 4, 2008

And the craziness continues...

If you check out my blog regularly, I think you've realized that I've been posting about once a week, instead of once a day. Ugh! It has been so busy that posting just seems to be the last thing on the list. SO, I apologize and am attaching a few designs for you to enjoy.

We received a request from Baltimore Magazine Bride to submit invitation samples for an upcoming issue. The categories requested were City, Natural and Nautical. Well, when I heard "City" I got all excited. I designed an invitation with the skyline of Baltimore a year ago for another bride. She ended up going with one my sketch designs of the Pagoda in Patterson Park, but I loved this "Skyline" design and have always wanted an opportunity to share it with others! This is my chance!





I'm also attaching "The Dunes" invitation, that I submited for the "Natural" category. It was a play on an invitation that you've seen on the blog before. Hope you enjoy it too!





Let's hope Baltimore Bride picks one of these designs up for their article. And, keep your eye out for Handmade by Allison invitations featured in What's Up Annapolis Wedding magazine. I'm hoping a few of our invitations make it into an upcoming issue too!

No comments:

Post a Comment