Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kudos to Share

Last week I posted about a huge wedding we did accessories for...600 programs and 400 menus. I know the event was going to be one to remember. Michele Damon Events did the coordination and she just sent us this email today -- from the parents of the bride.
---
Hi Michele & Staff,

I want to thank you and your staff for a fabulous wedding for Lanaea &William. We have received rave reviews and countless compliments. We took it to fabulocity!!

Perkins is fantastic!!! I held my breath at first but it turned out to be absolutely gorgeous. I will truly recommend her.

Handmade by Allison was exceptional. All of the vendors were pros.

We did so many different things that our guests just couldn't stopraving about the wedding. We certainly appreciate all of your deligent work. Thank you for suchspecial memories of our daughter's wedding.

Dr. & Mrs. Cecil Parker -PONW - Parents of the New Wife!!!
---

We really love working with all of our clients and appreciate the kudos!

No comments:

Post a Comment