Thursday, September 10, 2009

Paisley Pattern

So, I haven't had a chance to blog about Heather and Christopher's wedding invitation, even though we delivered them over a month ago. This week, I have been working on the designs for their day of accessories and thought it was the perfect time to give you a peek at the invite.

Heather and her mom came into the studio to discuss invites. They were just so fun! I was so happy that Heather wanted to use the garden green paisley cardstock as a backing for her monogram tag...and that she gave me free reign to use a coordinating paisley design on the invite panel in her pocket. And, the invite wouldn't be complete without a little bling!

I love this invite and can't wait to share the pictures of their accessories...there are some really fun surprises! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment