Friday, September 25, 2009

Real Wedding - Kim & Jake

Allison asked me to write the blog post for today since I was a guest at Kim & Jake's wedding a few weeks ago. For those of you that don't know - I'm Allie - the Studio Manager, and I've been friends with Kim & Jake for years. I was really excited when I found out that Jake & Kim were getting engaged...although it was a hard secret to keep from Kim. We happened to be at dinner the night that Jake asked Kim's parents for their permission to marry their daughter....and it was painful to keep quiet about it that night!

I was so excited when Kim asked us to design her save the dates, invitations, and paper accessories for their special day. Kim was so organized (being a wedding coordinator for the Marriott in Annapolis certainly helps) that she knew exactly what she wanted from the beginning. We incorporated her green, yellow, and blue color scheme throughout her paper products. I was so happy to get the opportunity to see our work on the big day, since we normally don't.

Here are a few pictures that I took of the wedding, along with some professional shots from Egomedia Photography. Kim used some of our favorite vendors on her big day, to include Wedding Savvy and Amie Decker and her glam squad.






Thanks again Kim & Jake for letting us be a big part of your special day. Wishing you health, wealth and happiness in your new married life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment