Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's a Wrap!

Exciting day for Allison Barnhill Designs...hopefully, you saw me on WBFF Fox 45 Morning news today -- and even called in to win the $500 gift certificate! I can't wait to hear from the lucky bride who won!

Well, here is the wrap up from the day...Very early this morning (at the crack of dawn, literally), the awesome, sweet and talented Amie Decker did my hair and makeup. Love her!!! I drove to the studio and was ushered back to "the door" of the studio, where the news was being recorded live. During a commercial, I was brought inside the studio -- very surreal. After a quick set up of the invites, getting 'mic'ed up and meeting Patrice, the interview flew by in the blink of an eye. Before I knew it, I was packing up my invites! Whew! Oh, and great story -- on my way out of the studio, Jessica, the weekend weather anchor and weekday Hometown Hot Spot reporter, asked for my card and we'll hopefully be designing her wedding invitations!

Such a great start to a fun weekend! We're looking forward to the Baltimore Bridal Show at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront. And, we still have a few free tickets, so please call or email, if you want them. And, when you stop by our booth at the show, please be sure to enter for our grand prize giveaway!

Below are lots of pictures from the day! And, we're including pictures of all of the invitations that were featured during the interview, in case you missed it or want a closer look. Enjoy!

Amie Decker and me...ready for TV! :)


So, that's the interview...and here are the invitations we featured!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great promotion opportunity. Thanks for being a part of it. See you at the show!

    Marc McIntosh
    Producer
    Baltimore Bridal Show

    ReplyDelete