Thursday, August 27, 2009

Vintage Glam

Okay, let me just say that I LOVE this invitation! I even designed a version of it that was featured on TV a few weeks ago...now, that's a whole lot of love. And, I have SO enjoyed working with Nyya (the bride) and her mother, Carole.

Nyya came to me armed with pictures and lots of ideas for her invitation and prepared brides are a treat for me! She wanted a vintage look -- definitely with a chandelier -- and also swirl or brocade motif. Her colors are black and red with a touch of graphite and deep purple. I don't think I have to say more...the pictures speak for themselves.

I will add in closing that I received the sweetest note from Carole and Nyya thanking me for designing invitations that set the stage for the wedding and put forth the look and feel they were trying to capture. Awh! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment