Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Perfect Wedding

When Lisa came to me a few months ago and asked me to design her invitations and day of accessories, I was honored. Lisa is the associate publisher for The Perfect Wedding Guide and has seen my business grow from the very beginning...when I worked off the dining room table in my house! So, I was excited to have the opportunity to do something for her and her fiance, Dennis.

We started with awesome classic invitations that had a twist. These beautiful invitations combined Lisa's classic color scheme of ivory and gold, with a rhinestone circle buckle that just gives the invite a special touch. These invitations were mailed in boxes, which had custom labels for each guest.

All of Lisa and Dennis' wedding day accessories followed the same theme and feel -- with more rhinestones, of course! The one departure from the classic look was the fun welcome tag that incorporated azalea and turquoise. Lisa tied these onto turquoise buckets filled with goodies for her guests..too cute!

I can't wait to see pictures from the big day! Congrats Lisa and Dennis! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment