Sunday, April 19, 2009

You Ought to be in Pictures

This week has been all about pictures! Allie and I ran outside in the beautiful weather to take shots of our invites. Kaitlin took invites home to her beach to take pics. Monisha and Calvin sent us more pro pics of their passport invite. And, our fav photog, Jen Lowe, emailed me on Friday to say that she is done taking pictures of all of the invites that I gave her a few weeks ago. Ahh!
So, in honor of all of the above, I'm attaching lots of pictures to this email. The only pics that are not in this post are the ones from JLowe...she is supposed to blog about them and get me a CD this week. You know I can't wait...and will share!!!
Allie and I took this picture of Maya and Devlin's invitation. Devlin drew a beautiful picture of two boats floating on the water and Maya wanted to incorporate that into their classic wedding stationery. I designed the custom boat image at top to invite as a nod to Devlin's original art. Perfect for a summer wedding in Massachusetts!
Kaitlin took this awesome shot of a new Passport to Paradise invitation. Felicia and Paul are getting married at sunset in Ochos Rios...so jealous! Can I pack my bags?
Kaitlin also took picture...on the beach, complete with a starfish...of an "at home reception" invitation. Tiffany and Josh should be on their way to their wedding in Mexico, as we speak! Congrats!

Monisha and Calvin sent me 7 more pics of their Passport to Paradise invitation. Can you believe this shot...in the sand, in front of a cactus! Wow! Love when our artwork turns into a real work of art!

No comments:

Post a Comment